Fast, Transactional, Distributed Graph Database.
Dgraph is a horizontally scalable and distributed graph database, providing ACID transactions, consistent replication and linearizable reads. It's built from ground up to perform for a rich set of queries. Being a native graph database, it tightly controls how the data is arranged on disk to optimize for query performance and throughput, reducing disk seeks and network calls in a cluster.
Dgraph's goal is to provide Google production level scale and throughput, with low enough latency to be serving real time user queries, over terabytes of structured data. Dgraph supports GraphQL-like query syntax, and responds in JSON and Protocol Buffers over GRPC and HTTP.
To get started with Dgraph, follow:
- Installation to queries in 3 steps via docs.dgraph.io.
- A longer interactive tutorial via tour.dgraph.io.
- Tutorial and presentation videos on YouTube channel.
dgraph/standalone docker image is the quickest way to get started with Dgraph. This standalone image is meant for quickstart purposes only. It is not recommended for production environments.
Ensure that Docker is installed and running on your machine.
Now, it’s just a matter of running the following command, and you have Dgraph up and running.
docker run –rm -it -p 8000:8000 -p 8080:8080 -p 9080:9080 dgraph/standalone:latest
The dgraph/standalone image setup comes with the useful Dgraph UI called Ratel. Just visit http://localhost:8000 from your browser, and you will be able to access it.
Dgraph compared to other graph DBs 图数据库比较
|Architecture||Sharded and Distributed||Single server (+ replicas in enterprise)||Layer on top of other distributed DBs|
|Replication||Consistent||None in community edition (only available in enterprise)||Via underlying DB|
|Data movement for shard rebalancing||Automatic||Not applicable (all data lies on each server)||Via underlying DB|
|Language||GraphQL inspired||Cypher, Gremlin||Gremlin|
|Protocols||Grpc / HTTP + JSON / RDF||Bolt + Cypher||Websocket / HTTP|
|Transactions||Distributed ACID transactions||Single server ACID transactions||Not typically ACID|
|Full Text Search||Native support||Native support||Via External Indexing System|
|Regular Expressions||Native support||Native support||Via External Indexing System|
|Geo Search||Native support||External support only||Via External Indexing System|
|License||Apache 2.0||GPL v3||Apache 2.0|
- Dgraph official documentation is present at docs.dgraph.io.
- For feature requests or questions, visit https://discuss.dgraph.io.
- Check out the demo at dgraph.io and the visualization at play.dgraph.io.
- Please see releases tab to find the latest release and corresponding release notes.
- See the Roadmap for list of working and planned features.
- Read about the latest updates from Dgraph team on our blog.
- Watch tech talks on our YouTube channel.
上次更新 2020-01-14 (9277416)